someone who walks about in their sleep; noctambulist
purloo
somnambulist
lectern
cupidity

What is the GREŽ test?

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
When can i get the sore? | When you would get the GREŽ essay score?
What is the GRE test? #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 15, 2005 18:15 pm   What is the GRE test?

Hi. Can anyone please tell me what the GRE is? Must be some kind of exam you have to take if you want to study in the US but what is the difference to all those other exams - TOEFL, GMAT, SAT etc.? I have been thinking studying abroad too but this exam system is so confusing. Which exam do I have to take? Thanks a bunch for your help :roll:
newbie

Gre? #2 (permalink) Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:19 am   Gre?

first tell me what u do... So that I can tell u which is the best exam for u...
Mahesh

GRE Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 750 free GRE Vocabulary TestsGRE Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GRE scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGRE Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GRE vocabulary words you need to pass the GRE with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Gre for me? #3 (permalink) Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:37 am   Gre for me?

Now I'm in college doing my A-levels but I want to study computer engineering in the US, if possible in California.

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
TV channel cuts its coverage with local newsthe same national curriculumTechnologies create problems 2Can an terrible Verbal score hurt my application?Has anyone given GREŽ LATELY?Should I do GREŽ for scholarship?Suggest GREŽ and TOEFLŽ study material1360...i need ur suggestion!Got 1120 in GREŽ what should I doGiven my greŽ what nextBig problam in vocabCan Analytical writing section be the experimental section?GREŽ essay sample: Anyone can make things better and more...