to drag or to carry by force
cart
withstand
provision
conduct

Paraphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of...

What does mhm mean? | Sentence: I had a slip yesterday but it wasn't a funnel though. It's about...
Paraphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of... #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 28, 2009 17:18 pm   Paraphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of...

Computational biology is the perfect combination of computer science and biology, which can be illustrated with human structure. Biology is similar to bones and flesh, laying the foundation for other organs and structures, while mathematics and computer science function as blood, securing a safe circulation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I do know those sentences sounds really stupid? Could you help me to paraphrase them?

Any assistance you render me would be appreciated!
Dl2010

Paraphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of... #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:58 am   Paraphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of...

In what way are they stupid? Have you had a go at paraphrasing them yourself?

_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Is this correct?BONY SCOTLANDManual - Entrepreneurial climate in VET schoolsgrandiloquent and magniloquentheck's becks?Difference between progress and progressionroom vs. the roomA contest in which each opposed team has to recite/read a couplet beginning...Expression: Pay increased ratemeaning of x rated lifeDifference between even, as well and too?Slang: We are as near heaven on the sea as on the landIncorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought...