plentifulness; abundance; numerousness; plurality
guess
profusion
example
invoice

What does discord mean?

Who vs. whom | What does 'un-right' mean?
What does discord mean? #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 28, 2009 22:56 pm   What does discord mean?

ESL/EFL Test #198 "Trade Multilateralism", question 7

Over the past several years, we have seen ......... in Seattle and Cancn, with what appears to be a widening divergence of views between developed and developing countries, and a rise in bilateral trade agreements.

(a) coercion
(b) concord
(c) discord
(d) dismay

ESL/EFL Test #198 "Trade Multilateralism", answer 7

Over the past several years, we have seen discord in Seattle and Cancn, with what appears to be a widening divergence of views between developed and developing countries, and a rise in bilateral trade agreements.

Correct answer: (c) discord
_________________________

what means discord?

Yumis
Yumis

What does discord mean? #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 29, 2009 0:57 am   What does discord mean?

Do you not have a DICTIONARY?
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of boorscowardice vs cowardWhat is the meaning of consumers and costumers?When to use either and neither?What is the meaning of the idiom "had a pig"?What does I don't buy it mean?What does skiing mean?For vs. throughwhat are the qualities of a business plan?'All you have to do is to telephone this number' OR 'All you have to make is ...'I think it should be: Do you like Microsoft or Macintossh computers?Why it is "like" instead of "liked"?The pencil and paper is on my desk?