Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

plentifulness; abundance; numerousness; plurality
guess
profusion
example
invoice
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What does discord mean?

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Who vs. whom | What does 'un-right' mean?
listening exercises
What does discord mean? #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 28, 2009 22:56 pm   What does discord mean?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #198 "Trade Multilateralism", question 7

Over the past several years, we have seen ......... in Seattle and Cancn, with what appears to be a widening divergence of views between developed and developing countries, and a rise in bilateral trade agreements.

(a) coercion
(b) concord
(c) discord
(d) dismay

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #198 "Trade Multilateralism", answer 7

Over the past several years, we have seen discord in Seattle and Cancn, with what appears to be a widening divergence of views between developed and developing countries, and a rise in bilateral trade agreements.

Correct answer: (c) discord

what means discord?

Yumis
Yumis

What does discord mean? #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 29, 2009 0:57 am   What does discord mean?

Do you not have a DICTIONARY?

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Who vs. whom | What does 'un-right' mean?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Meaning of boorscowardice vs cowardWhat is the meaning of consumers and costumers?When to use either and neither?What is the meaning of the idiom "had a pig"?What does I don't buy it mean?What does skiing mean?For vs. throughwhat are the qualities of a business plan?'All you have to do is to telephone this number' OR 'All you have to make is ...'I think it should be: Do you like Microsoft or Macintossh computers?Why it is "like" instead of "liked"?The pencil and paper is on my desk?