to try; to live through; to feel; to endure
experience
retrieve
tailor
branch

annual mammagrams vs annual mammograms

Meaning of 'for two pins' | When to use who or whom?
annual mammagrams vs annual mammograms #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 11, 2009 15:15 pm   annual mammagrams vs annual mammograms

ESL/EFL Test #690 "Real Life: Common Medical Terms (2)", question 4

Doctors recommend annual ......... for women over 40-years-old in order to prevent breast cancer related deaths. This is an x-ray procedure that examines the breasts for abnormal cell growth.

(a) antibiotics
(b) injections
(c) mammagrams
(d) telegrams

ESL/EFL Test #690 "Real Life: Common Medical Terms (2)", answer 4

Doctors recommend annual mammagrams for women over 40-years-old in order to prevent breast cancer related deaths. This is an x-ray procedure that examines the breasts for abnormal cell growth.

Correct answer: (c) mammagrams
_________________________

I would like to comment the word mammograms , it is spelled the wrong way.
Mephistopheles

annual mammagrams vs annual mammograms #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 12, 2009 0:37 am   annual mammagrams vs annual mammograms

Thank you. I have fixed the spelling problem, and the correction will appear with our next data update.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Mastering an array of technical skills?the value continues vs. the value is continuingshe missed vs. she had missedPhrase: First flowers that bloom in our yard...What does "get in the game" mean?Does Morpheus has anything to do whit morphine - medical drug?Where is the back of the hand?What does check in mean in this sentence?Why do we use "with an eye for"?turquoise?What does black tie affair mean?How do you call that word before verb in continuous tenses?what does driven mean?