to expect; to predict; to assume
shop
anticipate
rehearse
grain

What is the meaning of investors?

difference between take and have | a day when something goes wrong vs a day when nothing goes right
What is the meaning of investors? #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 am   What is the meaning of investors?

ESL/EFL Test #11 "Finance (3)", question 5

......... are people who put money into a business in the hope of making a profit.

(a) Spenders
(b) Borrowers
(c) Lenders
(d) Investors

ESL/EFL Test #11 "Finance (3)", answer 5

Investors are people who put money into a business in the hope of making a profit.

Correct answer: (d) Investors
_________________________

what is the meaning of investors?

Mikitas
Mikitas

What is the meaning of investors? #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 16, 2009 13:29 pm   What is the meaning of investors?

Do you not have a DICTIONARY?
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Is spring just around the ..?Difference between holding fort and holding brief?What does 'to be in the dog house' mean?parts vs. slicesPhrase: You really shouldn't believe everythingIt is crucial that we do not stifle the momentum?Mastering an array of technical skills?Difference between "turn in" and "turn up"Watch a movie vs. see a movieAre you ready for the question?what is the past tense of fetch?Why not "coming from" here?Usage of the word "prefer"