as a result; therefore
plain
entirely
consequently
comparatively

Is spring just around the ..?

Usage of the word "prefer" | Arise vs. raise
Is spring just around the ..? #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 17, 2009 22:22 pm   Is spring just around the ..?

What is the corect collocation ?

Is spring just around the ....... ?

A street B turn C bend D corner

B ?
Borislav

Location: Bulgaria

Is spring just around the ..? #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 17, 2009 23:36 pm   Is spring just around the ..?

No; D.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What are carrier and boat and aircraft?What does 'get up' mean?What is the meaning of investors?difference between take and havea day when something goes wrong vs a day when nothing goes rightDifference between holding fort and holding brief?What does 'to be in the dog house' mean?parts vs. slicesWatch a movie vs. see a movieMeaning of 'shopping cart'What does ridicule mean? or ridiculous? or ridiculing? or ridiculed?what is the past tense of fetch?Meaning of "branched out"