gift; offering; something that is given to another person without compensation
present
postage
stall
fraud

Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution"

Does it'll all come out in the wash mean it isn't a big deal? | Idiom: A bird in the hand.
Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution" #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:34 am   Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution"

That guy gets angry and talks back to the boss way too much. He'd better cool his ......... before he gets fired!

(a) toes
(b) fan
(c) jets
(d) head

That guy gets angry and talks back to the boss way too much. He'd better cool his jets before he gets fired!

Correct answer: (c) jets
_________________________

slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution"?

Herma
Herma

Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution" #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:54 am   Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution"

'Constitutional'. Taking a walk.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution" #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 09, 2010 15:50 pm   Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution"

Hi! What is the meaning of "cool his jets"? With kind regards,Oinas.
Oinas

Location: Finland

Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution" #4 (permalink) Thu Sep 09, 2010 23:35 pm   Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution"

Relax; wait (sometimes impatiently)
_________________

What does once in a blue moon mean?Johnny has a really big mouth?there are bound to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits?Does it mean that the sailor will be there regardless of weather?Does it mean that he finally made up his mind to face with his drinkig problem?came up smelling of roses?He made a clean break?What does my hands are clean mean?run down vs. run-downthe sun rise. vs the sun rose.'take photos' vs 'get photos'"...disappointed, ..." isn't it?broke vs break