hope; anticipation; assumption
drop
disease
expectancy
apparatus

Could we say "They understand well each other"?

Use 'in the United States and Canada' not 'in the United Stated and in Canada'? | Why did a lot of pedestrian walk across the street when the light turned green?
Could we say "They understand well each other"? #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 21, 2009 14:14 pm   Could we say "They understand well each other"?

ESL/EFL Test #130 "Vocabulary Practice: Bottlenose Dolphins", question 4

They understand each other well and scientists believe that they have their own ..........

(a) language
(b) books
(c) cards

ESL/EFL Test #130 "Vocabulary Practice: Bottlenose Dolphins", answer 4

They understand each other well and scientists believe that they have their own language.

Correct answer: (a) language

_________________________

Thanks for the incoming answers.
Watie

Location: Indonesia

Could we say "They understand well each other"? #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 21, 2009 14:37 pm   Could we say "They understand well each other"?

No. The adverb is misplaced.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
display as a verb vs. display as a noun"that picks people up" instead of "that picks up people"?Is to pull around mean to carry or to overcome?The days of the week?What means adin in the definition of amokWhat are dairy products?What does 'get up' mean?tradušao da palavra SHY pleaseMeaning of 'shopping cart'meaning of "roll up our sleeves"What is a "fleet of ships"?Meaning of "branched out"Live at a place vs. live by a place