to see with the eyes; to view; to notice; to discern; to observe
further
run
stay
sight

Features of Android English Test App?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Are you superstitious? (How do you behave on Friday 13th?) | The new torch of freedom

What features and contents do you want in your new Mobile English Language App?
English lessons via mobile email.
46%
 46%  [ 188 ]
TOEIC listening comprehension questions.
18%
 18%  [ 74 ]
TOEFL listening comprehension questions.
26%
 26%  [ 110 ]
Head-to-head play mode.
5%
 5%  [ 23 ]
Top Score List.
3%
 3%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 408

Features of Android English Test App? #16 (permalink) Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:42 am   Features of Android English Test App?

waiting for windows mobile version
Hq116

Features of Android English Test App? #17 (permalink) Mon Feb 15, 2010 15:04 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

We've posted this a job here: http://www.english-test.net/esl-jobs/1000/index.html

TOEIC short conversations: A bank customer is withdrawing cash from his account

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Features of Android English Test App? #18 (permalink) Thu Mar 04, 2010 22:57 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

OxfordBlues wrote:
What about being able to do recording/playback and conversations using your smartphone itself (like the Skype app on iphone)?

Hi Drew, yes that will be a very useful feature and we are planning to include it in our app. As a matter of fact, we want to integrate entire TOEIC and TOEFL based tests so the program must have a voice recording and uploading function.

One the biggest challenges will be to display the reading texts as they are rather long and we need to ensure top navigation.

TOEIC short conversations: Giving directions to a co-worker who is on her way to a factory

Features of Android English Test App? #19 (permalink) Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 am   Features of Android English Test App?

I am Alexandra, and replying to your question, I must mention that I am not using apps, no net on my moblie...The problem is that we hardly have privacy, everyone can reach us everywhere, so at least net I am using only at home( for now). Than is expensive on moblie(net). And last but not least, I dont like the tiny little letters on mobile, so is too hard to use it, I avoid as much as I can.
Best regards
Alexandra
Alexandranow

Location: Oradea Romania

Features of Android English Test App? #20 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 13:24 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten

great !

sunit kaushik
Sunit Kaushik

What features would you like to see in our Mobile English Language App? #21 (permalink) Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:39 am   What features would you like to see in our Mobile English Language App?

I am thanks that you add many tool of learning english by mobile. if may you email a software that can be installed in any mobile (nokia without windos &...) because maybe some learners (for eample me) dont have iphon or mobile with windows
best regard
Mohammad
Mha

Location: Iran

Features of Android English Test App? #22 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

I like your essays and lessons very much.
however I come from a low income family.
Ngan

Features of Android English Test App? #23 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:42 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Thank you for your offer. I'll think it over.
_________________
Everything is Anything.

Please NO Youtube on "My first steps in English" thread... Yuri Zverev
Yuri Yurinov

Location: Russia

Features of Android English Test App? #24 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 16:16 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Hi Torsten
it,s really good idea.
thanks a lot.
Parnaz

Location: Iran

Features of Android English Test App? #25 (permalink) Thu Apr 29, 2010 21:12 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

You did a great job as for ever . Thank you so miuch for this help.
Kashani

Features of Android English Test App? #26 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 8:49 am   Features of Android English Test App?

it sounds as a very good idea. I think it was better if this feature didn't need internet. then most of the people could use it. I mean one could download a group of tests from the sites, like grammer ones, or download the stories , etc. Then they could have a look at test whenever they have some time free like in the taxi or buses or even at work. They could find out the correct answer and that was great. But some facilities like asking questions about their wrong answers can not be used in this way . But on the other hand there would be more people around the world who can use the new feature and enjoy it.
Thanks for your nice site and I hope this project will be successful like all the other works you have done
With best regards
Farnaz
Farnaz20

Location: Iran

Features of Android English Test App? #27 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 12:34 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

I Personally prefer to receive some material useful for grammar revision, maybe some quizzes. Anything which could give you some hint, or help to revise grammar rules, improve your dictionary
Siarhei

Features of Android English Test App? #28 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 4:29 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Hi I think I have to rush my work and buy a new mobil because my mobil
is the first version jaja I hope soon change my mobil and take the great lessons.
thanks.
Arigirl

Location: Mexico

What features would you like to see in our Mobile English Language App? #29 (permalink) Tue May 18, 2010 1:50 am   What features would you like to see in our Mobile English Language App?

Hello !

I am using a mobile, exactly Nokia 6500 slide. I installed an app (=application?) in my mobile, it is opera, it help me to suffer webs.
I receive my english lesson from you every week (in my computer, of course).
Thank for your help.
My english reading and writing skills are good, but my english listening and speaking skills are still bad. I do try to improve my english listening and speaking skills.
Best wishes to you.

Mr. Truyen
From Vietnam
Truyen_Hv

Features of Android English Test App? #30 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 20:50 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten, i must commend d effort of d english test net crew in providing those of us for whom english is a second language an avenue to improve our communication skills. I signed up for d programme about a couple of months ago if i am not mistaken. I must confess i have not been able 2 fully explore and exploit d opportunities and advantages this site has on offer, partly as a result of ignorance and time constraint. I wish u could tell me what the acronym ESL,EFL, FAQ etc. means. I currently use a Nokia 2330 with a pre-installed opera mini which enables me 2 browse d web virtually free of charge. please remember 2 keep me posted on d softwares that is or are compatible with my mobile device. Hoping to hear from u soon, Israel.
Israel

RapismWhistle BlowersHow to live without moneyPoint of viewYou got the wrong Girl.No wonder Uncle Sam cut the unemployment benefits.Happy New Year 2014!I'm glad its over cuz now I can talk! :-)My Christmas tree.One Twitch, Two Twitch, Three Twitch , Twitch Twitch Twitch!The reason why they don't have snow in Saudi Arabia...Just bored or am i looking for a new challenge?Going French (Part 6)