Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

valuable; unique; outstanding; award-winning
fiscal
capital
trade
prize
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Features of Android English Test App?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
Are you superstitious? (How do you behave on Friday 13th?) | The new torch of freedom

What features and contents do you want in your new Mobile English Language App?
English lessons via mobile email.
46%
 46%  [ 188 ]
TOEIC listening comprehension questions.
18%
 18%  [ 74 ]
TOEFL listening comprehension questions.
26%
 26%  [ 110 ]
Head-to-head play mode.
5%
 5%  [ 23 ]
Top Score List.
3%
 3%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 408

listening exercises
Features of Android English Test App? #31 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 20:51 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten, i must commend d effort of d english test net crew in providing those of us for whom english is a second language an avenue to improve our communication skills. I signed up for d programme about a couple of months ago if i am not mistaken. I must confess i have not been able 2 fully explore and exploit d opportunities and advantages this site has on offer, partly as a result of ignorance and time constraint. I wish u could tell me what the acronym ESL,EFL, FAQ etc. means. I currently use a Nokia 2330 with a pre-installed opera mini which enables me 2 browse d web virtually free of charge. please remember 2 keep me posted on d softwares that is or are compatible with my mobile device. Hoping to hear from u soon, Israel.
Israel

Features of Android English Test App? #32 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 21:06 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten, i must commend d effort of d english test net crew in providing those of us for whom english is a second language an avenue to improve our communication skills. I signed up for d programme about a couple of months ago if i am not mistaken. I must confess i have not been able 2 fully explore and exploit d opportunities and advantages this site has on offer, partly as a result of ignorance and time constraint. I wish u could tell me what the acronym ESL,EFL, FAQ etc. means. I currently use a Nokia 2330 with a pre-installed opera mini which enables me 2 browse d web virtually free of charge. please remember 2 keep me posted on d softwares that is or are compatible with my mobile device. Hoping to hear from u soon, Israel.
Israel

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Features of Android English Test App? #33 (permalink) Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 am   Features of Android English Test App?

I hope I can receive the English lesson in my IT Mobile which has Opera Mini in it.
Hellal

Features of Android English Test App? #34 (permalink) Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Sir,
I'm using simpe NOKIA mobile set.

Kind regards
Rao
Malleswarar

Features of Android English Test App? #35 (permalink) Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Well, dear Sir, whatever you send me, it will be profitable for me to improve the language.Thanks a lot!!!!
Josafa

What features would you like to see in our Mobile English Language App? #36 (permalink) Tue Jul 27, 2010 0:16 am   What features would you like to see in our Mobile English Language App?

Hello
It's a good idea. Due to i have been hard learning about English Gramma in long time but still not good understanding, right now. So it will be good, if there are English Gramma Tips in my mobile application.

Thank,
P_Chanlee
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Features of Android English Test App? #37 (permalink) Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 am   Features of Android English Test App?

hello Torsten,

Wow! what an intelligent idea to get English lessons on Mobile Phone! Many thanks to you and your team.

Best Wishes!
Sonia*
Sonia*
I'm here quite often ;-)

Features of Android English Test App? #38 (permalink) Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:24 am   Features of Android English Test App?

dear torsen hello , god bliss you

is it free?
i have a question out of this tips:i received a winnig notification from an unknown site to say i won some money , how can i find it,s right or a scam?
sincerely yours v m asl
Valimasl

Features of Android English Test App? #39 (permalink) Mon Aug 23, 2010 22:37 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

hello Torsten.Really youare great and your service s are fantastic
Hameedo

Hello. #40 (permalink) Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 am   Hello.

Dear Torsten,

Many thanks for your kind effort.
I agree with Helen as well.
you know, it is really good when you offer us new method for learning English.
I am sure we will be successful by the help of God and your kind support.

Best regards,
Ahmad.
Ahmad Teymouri

Features of Android English Test App? #41 (permalink) Tue Sep 07, 2010 22:25 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

I will like to attempt TOEFL type test in which four skills are used. Reading, writting, lestining and speaking.
Pinkyjan

Features of Android English Test App? #42 (permalink) Tue Sep 07, 2010 22:40 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Thank you for sending message. Pinky
Pinkyjan

Features of Android English Test App? #43 (permalink) Tue Sep 07, 2010 22:59 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Hi, Torsten
There are a lot of peope in my personal gallary. But how? I didn't put there.
Pinkyjan

what features #44 (permalink) Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:28 am   what features

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

43 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Dear Sir
Very good idea for sending the lessons, stroies, exercises through mobile.
How far it will work out , that is my question, because so many people
will nothave net connection . If you send all the exercises thorough
mobile, users will not see the exercises and practice them as they used
with computer or laptop. First of all I don't have internet connection
with my mobile. It will be appilcable to all learners except my self.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Features of Android English Test App? #45 (permalink) Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 am   Features of Android English Test App?

hi m using nokia t 20
Rida

Are you superstitious? (How do you behave on Friday 13th?) | The new torch of freedom
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6
Latest topics on English Forums
RapismWhistle BlowersHow to live without moneyPoint of viewYou got the wrong Girl.No wonder Uncle Sam cut the unemployment benefits.Happy New Year 2014!I'm glad its over cuz now I can talk! :-)My Christmas tree.One Twitch, Two Twitch, Three Twitch , Twitch Twitch Twitch!The reason why they don't have snow in Saudi Arabia...Just bored or am i looking for a new challenge?Going French (Part 6)