to situate; to place; to identify; to find; to settle
coach
locate
esteem
mean

Features of Android English Test App?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Are you superstitious? (How do you behave on Friday 13th?) | The new torch of freedom

What features and contents do you want in your new Mobile English Language App?
English lessons via mobile email.
46%
 46%  [ 188 ]
TOEIC listening comprehension questions.
18%
 18%  [ 74 ]
TOEFL listening comprehension questions.
26%
 26%  [ 110 ]
Head-to-head play mode.
5%
 5%  [ 23 ]
Top Score List.
3%
 3%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 408

Features of Android English Test App? #46 (permalink) Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear smart Torsten,
Lesson 45 was so amazing and had a lot of good vocabularies. A new idea presents itself.
With the best regard
Mitra

_________________
Peace&Love
Mitra584

Location: Iran

Features of Android English Test App? #47 (permalink) Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am   Features of Android English Test App?

hi
dear torsten
I like this idea!
I think "mobil phone" is better. I m using these words.. My mobile number, My mobile phone ET...
I would like in my mobile phone. vocabulary with opposites words..
thank you..
Malikalom

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Features of Android English Test App? #48 (permalink) Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten, this is very interesting subject. My mobile phone is Sony Ericsson k750. I would like to know how will it work?
Regards
Natig
Natig1

Features of Android English Test App? #49 (permalink) Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Sir
I have no idea about this mobile. Of course I am having mobile Nokia 5233 Model.
But my husband is restricting me not to have internet connection with my
mobile. I cannot say no to my husband suggestion.

Thank you

S.Shanthi
_________________
If you want Excellence,You must aim at perfection in our work.
Shanthisethuraman

Features of Android English Test App? #50 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:20 am   Features of Android English Test App?

hi Torsten,
i am really excited to know that u r doing something exclusive for the mobile users.
please. Keep the mid-range mobile users in mind. I can't afford an iphone and so i don't know how long i'll have to wait.
Banglar Mati

Features of Android English Test App? #51 (permalink) Sun Jan 09, 2011 17:45 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Hi Torsten,

Thanks a lot for your offer. I think it is really a good idea for those people who have iphone. I am not among them unfortunately. I think I remains here at the computer.

Regards:
_________________

Mobile speaking/Answering #52 (permalink) Wed Jan 19, 2011 16:50 pm   Mobile speaking/Answering

Respected Tor,
very impressed!
how i licky! that i am getting guide like you.
Anyways , it is fine to connect mobile phone with lessons and practice of listing and speaking too.
i am eagar to join AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
I like whatever your planned.Because i can record my voice quickly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WHAT I DO ? YOU LIKE VERY MUCH...------------------
hey! my friend is not matured and knowing?
my house is not an opposite of his office,
where i can wait for him and shakehand or..
Exchange my eyes which speaks lot of lotus words,
and flower of daisy sprey its beautiful sky of smell....

i am not hart-hearted as not too smooth like fur,
i am like one natural and innocent picture of painter.
Thanks friend for your smart and kind touchy action.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awaiting for ...
_________________
mminudd///.
Minud9

Features of Android English Test App? #53 (permalink) Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Hello Mr. Torsten,

It's really exciting to hear the news that English Test Net is going to be "mobile" soon! I'm really expecting for the day to come. I believe after the the site goes mobile, people can use their spare time learning English. Although the poll only available for one option as a feature of mobile version, I wish to have access to all listed function on the mobile version of English Test Net. Hopefully that could be achived one day in the near future.
Aurplane

Location: Taiwan, R.O.C

Features of Android English Test App? #54 (permalink) Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:30 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

I am Ruby and I want on my mobile phone grammar skills,and short stories.

Thank you so much Torsten.
Popalzai

Features of Android English Test App? #55 (permalink) Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:09 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

platform including android , apple, windows? not supporting symbian system?
my phone is nokia e71,and i use it to receive informations whatever i am interested in.
indeed, i think it is a good mobile. although nowadays many new mobiles are created.
i have to say , i am dispointed for hearing that the forum dont have a plan to make a app for symbian system.
i love this place. i hope you guys can take my problem in account. thank you!
Notake200

Features of Android English Test App? #56 (permalink) Tue Mar 08, 2011 13:52 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

I would like to to see an easy way to manage this system, which is not to press several keys.

something lake that.
Amigodaniel

On Mobile #57 (permalink) Tue Mar 08, 2011 16:16 pm   On Mobile

CHating with reply mode i would like on my mobile.
THanks Tor.
_________________
mminudd///.
Minud9

Features of Android English Test App? #58 (permalink) Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:42 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten,
I would like to see bellow thing on my mobile phone:
1) Grammar exercises online.
2) Short stories in English.
3) English conversassion .

Thanks a lot!
Best Ragards,

Ms. Milan
Milanrawool

Features of Android English Test App? #59 (permalink) Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:30 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten, itīs very good.
I want to see English lesson in my mobilfone.
I thank you
awoman
Awoman

Features of Android English Test App? #60 (permalink) Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:30 am   Features of Android English Test App?

I think this is an exciting innovation yet your lessons over the Internet cannot be equalled. The innovations that are coming into use are too disturbing in my opinion. Studying requires a lot of time, concentration , revision for a student to benefit, Weighing the pros and cons of the use of the mobile phone for studies I still would opt for your lessons on the Internet. A good example of this is Alan Townend's Grammar Stories which I recently downloaded for my study,The mobile phone lessons May face stiff competition from this..I shall keep my fingers crossed to watch the outcome.
Harold Lakshman Fernando

Location: Sri Lanka

RapismWhistle BlowersHow to live without moneyPoint of viewYou got the wrong Girl.No wonder Uncle Sam cut the unemployment benefits.Happy New Year 2014!I'm glad its over cuz now I can talk! :-)My Christmas tree.One Twitch, Two Twitch, Three Twitch , Twitch Twitch Twitch!The reason why they don't have snow in Saudi Arabia...Just bored or am i looking for a new challenge?Going French (Part 6)