to leave out; to keep out; to prevent from happening or being; to reject
privatize
retire
engage
exclude

Features of Android English Test App?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Are you superstitious? (How do you behave on Friday 13th?) | The new torch of freedom

What features and contents do you want in your new Mobile English Language App?
English lessons via mobile email.
46%
 46%  [ 188 ]
TOEIC listening comprehension questions.
18%
 18%  [ 74 ]
TOEFL listening comprehension questions.
26%
 26%  [ 110 ]
Head-to-head play mode.
5%
 5%  [ 23 ]
Top Score List.
3%
 3%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 408

Features of Android English Test App? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 22, 2009 16:12 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

For those of you who access our site through a mobile device such as an iPod/iPhone or a Google phone, which of the features listed about would you like to see most in our new Mobile English Language App?

In a few weeks you will be able to download and install an 'app', a small software program that runs on a mobile platform such as Safari, Opera Mini, Android or Windows Mobile. The software program will contain a variety of interactive vocabulary and grammar tests, listening comprehension exercises and a lot more.

The software menu will be available in the following languages:

English
Spanish
French
German
Russian

So please tell us how we can make your mobile English learning experience as valuable as possible?

Many thanks,

TOEIC listening, question-response: How long did you work at ATZ corporation?
_________________
Test Of English for International Communication
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

Features of Android English Test App? #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 12, 2010 22:24 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Hello all,
Really what an interesting topic. For me I use my n73 to explore the news, mails during my week end in the country. How can you help me about that?
Ahmed
Ahmedegyptian

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Features of Android English Test App? #3 (permalink) Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:43 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Hello everyone I am using google phone which has got android software
So how wil I get this app
Ugas
Ugas

Features of Android English Test App? #4 (permalink) Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Hi Ahmed and Ugas,

The first version of the app will be available for iPhone users only. However, in a few months we are going to offer Android and Windows Mobile versions too. Ugas, which Google phone do you have and how often do you use it?

TOEIC listening, talks: A mail voice message asks for confirmation of the receipt of a fax

Features of Android English Test App? #5 (permalink) Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Hello Torsten, I think it's a good idea but, for me I havn't got iphone, in that case I won't be able to recieve it. Therefore, what am I suppose to do?

Thank you!
Omario
Omario

Location: France

Features of Android English Test App? #6 (permalink) Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Thanks for asking Torstan, I have G1 mobile and its T.mobile phone.
I use regular.
By ugas
Ugas

Features of Android English Test App? #7 (permalink) Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:14 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Well,thanks for your help.
This news makes me feel very happy. I wish I had all information about English, honestly, everything is welcome. I enjoy it a lot. thanks
Elvis Diaz

Location: Mexico City

Features of Android English Test App? #8 (permalink) Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:17 am   Features of Android English Test App?

What about being able to do recording/playback and conversations using your smartphone itself (like the Skype app on iphone)?
_________________
There's no such thing as an exception to the rule...

My blog: http://calleteach.wordpress.com
OxfordBlues

back to your intresting supject #9 (permalink) Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 am   back to your intresting supject

hi. its realy imprtant to know because deffrent people using several words during thier mobil calls .but another issue is using word like mobil phone or cell phone or handy or handest. but during time it will become phenomenon.
i can say language transfer for example like as you told me english people liveng &working in germane useing phrases of pleas call me on my handy
iam using just call me on my mobile i think its enough
thats all for me see you next time .
Najuib

Features of Android English Test App? #10 (permalink) Sun Jan 17, 2010 16:07 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Hi Torsten
That is good idea, I got Blackberry 8820, I can access internet via GPRS everywhere, Please help me can download and install helpful software to study English as you recommendation.

Sinh Tran
Thesinhise

Location: Viet nam

Features of Android English Test App? #11 (permalink) Sun Jan 17, 2010 21:57 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

I use blackberry.
Rubia
Cristi

Features of Android English Test App? #12 (permalink) Mon Jan 18, 2010 0:00 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten,
I 'd like to see on my mobile phone:
1) Grammar exercises online.
2) Short stories in English.
3) English sayings and aphorisms.

Thanks a lot!

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Best wishes,

Cesar Lopez Petrovich.
Cesar Lopez Petrovich

Features of Android English Test App? #13 (permalink) Mon Jan 18, 2010 16:30 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear sir,
I would like to have on my mobile (it's not smart/touch/etc. yet) tests, stories, pictures to improve my English.
Thank you for e-mailing me.
Best wishes,
Kirill
Bonkir

Features of Android English Test App? #14 (permalink) Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 am   Features of Android English Test App?

Hello, Torsten.
I think I would prefer to be sent readind comprehension texts on my mobile phone.
Looking forward to reading from you.

Best Wishes.
Pierre Marcel Tine

Features of Android English Test App? #15 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 13:32 pm   Features of Android English Test App?

Dear Torsten
its good idea! Thank you so much for your mailing :)))
Helen_N

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
RapismWhistle BlowersHow to live without moneyPoint of viewYou got the wrong Girl.No wonder Uncle Sam cut the unemployment benefits.Happy New Year 2014!I'm glad its over cuz now I can talk! :-)My Christmas tree.One Twitch, Two Twitch, Three Twitch , Twitch Twitch Twitch!The reason why they don't have snow in Saudi Arabia...Just bored or am i looking for a new challenge?Going French (Part 6)