pertaining to the commercial center of a city
downtown
yearly
beneficent
compatible

display as a verb vs. display as a noun

Is to pull around mean to carry or to overcome? | "that picks people up" instead of "that picks up people"?
display as a verb vs. display as a noun #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 22, 2009 17:51 pm   display as a verb vs. display as a noun

ESL/EFL Test #783 "Grammar Tutorial: Correct Word Usage (1)", question 10

The showroom beautifully ......... all of our products so why don't you come in and see the items for yourself.

(a) displays
(b) is displayed
(c) which displays
(d) being displayed

ESL/EFL Test #783 "Grammar Tutorial: Correct Word Usage (1)", answer 10

The showroom beautifully displays all of our products so why don't you come in and see the items for yourself.

Correct answer: (a) displays
_________________________

we can said is displayed
Dissy

display as a verb vs. display as a noun #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 am   display as a verb vs. display as a noun

No, you cannot. 'Beautifully is displayed' is incorrect word order, and it is not the showroom that is displayed, but its contents.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
the grass is greener on the other side?What does dresssing mean in connection with food?Could it be "Yes, do you have a pen and some paper(s)"?Could we say "They understand well each other"?Use 'in the United States and Canada' not 'in the United Stated and in Canada'?Why did a lot of pedestrian walk across the street when the light turned green?The days of the week?What means adin in the definition of amokWhat are dairy products?tradušao da palavra SHY pleasemeaning of "roll up our sleeves"What is a "fleet of ships"?Live at a place vs. live by a place