to go on a journey; to move; to go from one place to another
link
envision
travel
coach

your body temperature. increases

"I'll want to salad with that"? is it right? | Could I also say "they have a runny or stuffy nose"?
your body temperature. increases #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:57 am   your body temperature. increases

ESL/EFL Test #150 "Vocabulary Practice: Cold/Flu Season (1)", question 6

Sometimes, people will get a fever when they get a cold. This is when your body .......... increases and you feel hot and sweaty as a result.

(a) eruption
(b) width
(c) temperature
(d) length

ESL/EFL Test #150 "Vocabulary Practice: Cold/Flu Season (1)", answer 6

Sometimes, people will get a fever when they get a cold. This is when your body temperature. increases and you feel hot and sweaty as a result.

Correct answer: (c) temperature

_________________________

It is had a typo "Sometimes, people will get a fever when they get a cold. This is when your body temperature. (without dot) increases and you feel hot and sweaty as a result."
Watie

Location: Indonesia

your body temperature. increases #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 am   your body temperature. increases

Thank you, Watie. I have fixed that, and the change will appear with our next database update.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Why doesn't the answer "do dancing"?It could be "I think I just want to stay at home this weekend"?Could we say "It comes between February and December"?Could I also say "Would you like a reminder calling tomorrow?Could we say "His birthday is on the next Saturday?"Could we say 'Store Clerk: Sure. If I order some more today, they should have...'Who or what are the boys in blue?Here is what I do when I get home after work...the grass is greener on the other side?What does dresssing mean in connection with food?Could it be "Yes, do you have a pen and some paper(s)"?tradušao da palavra SHY pleasemeaning of "roll up our sleeves"