open to dispute; obscure; vague
frequent
unconventional
modest
ambiguous

the grass is greener on the other side?

Could it be "Yes, do you have a pen and some paper(s)"? | What does dresssing mean in connection with food?
the grass is greener on the other side? #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 am   the grass is greener on the other side?

ESL/EFL Test #780 "Colors (3)", question 6

I really like straight hair but I have curly hair. On the other hand, my friend, who has straight hair, wishes she had curls. I suppose the grass is also ......... on the other side.

(a) bluer
(b) greyish
(c) redder
(d) greener

ESL/EFL Test #780 "Colors (3)", answer 6

I really like straight hair but I have curly hair. On the other hand, my friend, who has straight hair, wishes she had curls. I suppose the grass is also greener on the other side.

Correct answer: (d) greener

I really like straight hair but I have curly hair. On the other hand, my friend, who has straight hair, wishes she had curls. I suppose the grass is also greyish on the other side.
_________________________

What is the meaning of ((the grass is greyish on the other side))
Waties

the grass is greener on the other side? #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 am   the grass is greener on the other side?

It has no meaning; it is a wrong answer.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Could we say "It comes between February and December"?Could I also say "Would you like a reminder calling tomorrow?Could we say "His birthday is on the next Saturday?"Could we say 'Store Clerk: Sure. If I order some more today, they should have...'Who or what are the boys in blue?Here is what I do when I get home after work..."I'll want to salad with that"? is it right?your body temperature. increasesCould I also say "they have a runny or stuffy nose"?display as a verb vs. display as a noun"that picks people up" instead of "that picks up people"?Is to pull around mean to carry or to overcome?tradušao da palavra SHY please