to affect strongly; to emphasize; to stamp
volunteer
impress
exist
circle

Here is what I do when I get home after work...

Could I also say "they have a runny or stuffy nose"? | Who or what are the boys in blue?
Here is what I do when I get home after work... #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:10 pm   Here is what I do when I get home after work...

ESL/EFL Test #161 "Daily Activities: Verbs (2)", question 9

My classes end at about 5:00 pm. That's when I'm able to ......... home for the day.

(a) have
(b) do
(c) go
(d) change

ESL/EFL Test #161 "Daily Activities: Verbs (2)", answer 9

My classes end at about 5:00 pm. That's when I'm able to go home for the day.

Correct answer: (c) go
_________________________

when i finally get home, i have supper, then, i usually study the material we covered in my classes for the next two to three hours.

nincha
Nincha

Why doesn't the answer "do dancing"?It could be "I think I just want to stay at home this weekend"?Could we say "It comes between February and December"?Could I also say "Would you like a reminder calling tomorrow?Could we say "His birthday is on the next Saturday?"Could we say 'Store Clerk: Sure. If I order some more today, they should have...'the grass is greener on the other side?What does dresssing mean in connection with food?"I'll want to salad with that"? is it right?your body temperature. increasesCould it be "Yes, do you have a pen and some paper(s)"?tradušao da palavra SHY pleaseYou can't miss it because it is enormous. vs You can't avoid it because it is...