act of forgiving; discharging; dispatching
remit
skirting
offender
switchboard

Could we say "It comes between February and December"?

Could I also say "Would you like a reminder calling tomorrow? | Could we say "His birthday is on the next Saturday?"
Could we say "It comes between February and December"? #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:45 am   Could we say "It comes between February and December"?

ESL/EFL Test #154 "Months of the Year (Solar Calendar)", question 1

......... is the first month of the year. This is a winter month in the northern hemisphere. It comes before February and after December.

(a) March
(b) November
(c) January
(d) June

ESL/EFL Test #154 "Months of the Year (Solar Calendar)", answer 1

January is the first month of the year. This is a winter month in the northern hemisphere. It comes before February and after December.

Correct answer: (c) January

_________________________

Could we say "It comes between February and December"? If it's wrong, why?
Watie

Location: Indonesia

Could we say "It comes between February and December"? #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:40 am   Could we say "It comes between February and December"?

That's OK.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Why doesn't the answer "do dancing"?It could be "I think I just want to stay at home this weekend"?Could we say 'Store Clerk: Sure. If I order some more today, they should have...'Who or what are the boys in blue?Here is what I do when I get home after work...the grass is greener on the other side?What does dresssing mean in connection with food?"I'll want to salad with that"? is it right?your body temperature. increasesCould I also say "they have a runny or stuffy nose"?Could it be "Yes, do you have a pen and some paper(s)"?tradušao da palavra SHY pleaseDifference between snowflakes, hailstones and icicles?