unity; agreement; accord; pleasing balance; symmetry
comfort
availability
harmony
nominee

What is the difference between before and in front of?

Difference between snowflakes, hailstones and icicles? | Every single metre
What is the difference between before and in front of? #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 25, 2009 15:50 pm   What is the difference between before and in front of?

ESL/EFL Test #215 "Antonyms (1)", question 6

Henry hoped that his sons would someday take over his retail business and maintain the high level of customer service and satisfaction that Henry valued so much. What is an antonym of 'maintain'? .........

(a) uphold
(b) continue
(c) eliminate
(d) connect

ESL/EFL Test #215 "Antonyms (1)", answer 6

Henry hoped that his sons would someday take over his retail business and maintain the high level of customer service and satisfaction that Henry valued so much. What is an antonym of 'maintain'? eliminate

Correct answer: (c) eliminate
_________________________

what is the difference between before and in front of?

Miron
Miron

What is the difference between before and in front of? #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 26, 2009 0:12 am   What is the difference between before and in front of?

'Before' is normally used with time, not physical location, and vice versa for 'in front of'.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
decay vs. rot"Earlier XYZ&Co." or "Formerly XYZ&Co."Why doesn't the answer "do dancing"?It could be "I think I just want to stay at home this weekend"?Could we say "His birthday is on the next Saturday?"Could we say 'Store Clerk: Sure. If I order some more today, they should have...'Warmest season vs. hottest seasonUsage of air conditionersWhat does Landmarks mean?You can't miss it because it is enormous. vs You can't avoid it because it is...haven't forgotten -- present perfectWhy 'death and taxes'? Would like to know the origin of the phrase.Why did Timothy draw a picture for his mother?