to act as master of ceremonies; to receive guests into one's home; to give a party
host
balance
scramble
drill

I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow?

Are you going to...? | party waste management....
I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow? #1 (permalink) Sun Dec 27, 2009 18:00 pm   I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow?

ESL/EFL Test #255 "Irregular Verbs Test (3)", question 2

Microsoft just ......... out with a new software program. It's on sale at that office supply store down the road.

(a) came
(b) come
(c) comes

ESL/EFL Test #255 "Irregular Verbs Test (3)", answer 2

Microsoft just came out with a new software program. It's on sale at that office supply store down the road.

Correct answer: (a) came

Microsoft just come out with a new software program. It's on sale at that office supply store down the road.
_________________________

I don't understand,doesn't "just" mean that it is alredy in the market justnow?
StJordi

Location: Xątiva

I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow? #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:27 am   I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow?

Yes, it does. It is in the market now, so it came out before now (very recently).
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow? #3 (permalink) Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 am   I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow?

Why "came" is correct? Please give me more explaination.
P_Chanlee

Location: Thailand

I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow? #4 (permalink) Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 am   I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow?

Hello, P Chanlee,

I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific about your concern. Why do you think 'come' or 'comes' may be correct? The action is in the past.
_________________

to point the beardthe greatest man in the worldIs it correct?beach ballthe window looked out onto the terraceTo my astonishment,He's an ex-parrotfor a change.every inch the firemanIs scale the same as skin?weak and nauseous.We don't have any milk leftWhy do you need so many of them?