pertinent; relevant; connected
germane
subordinate
unfair
proud

'the hard shorts the CEO' vs 'the big shorts the CEO'

What is the meaning of lambs? | "bird of a different color" vs "bird of the same feathers"
'the hard shorts the CEO' vs 'the big shorts the CEO' #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 06, 2010 15:06 pm   'the hard shorts the CEO' vs 'the big shorts the CEO'

"I was so nervous during the presentation. I had to give it in front of all the ......... shots the CEO, the Chief Financial Officer, the President of Marketing, and some high-up government officials," Sarah told her parents.

(a) long
(b) cheap
(c) big
(d) hard

"I was so nervous during the presentation. I had to give it in front of all the big shots the CEO, the Chief Financial Officer, the President of Marketing, and some high-up government officials," Sarah told her parents.

Correct answer: (c) big
_________________________

I was so nervous during the presentation. I had to give it in front of all the hard shorts the CEO,
please i need the the correct answer of this question and also an explanation.

blessing
blessingg

'the hard shorts the CEO' vs 'the big shorts the CEO' #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:43 am   'the hard shorts the CEO' vs 'the big shorts the CEO'

Good morning blessingg, the "big-shots" of any company are the bosses/the owners/the people in charge.

Hard shorts makes no sense at all.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What is the largest body of water surrounded by land?How do you put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty?What are billboards?What does set the world on fire mean?What does furry mean?what is the expression of hot off the press?What does platypus mean?What is a platypuse?adjust vs. adaptWhat does 'this business really suits me' mean?What is the meaning of gross pay?why is an article "a", but not "the"?meaning of gracious