to remove the contents of
empty
interview
even
garner

What are billboards?

What does set the world on fire mean? | What is the meaning of gross pay?
What are billboards? #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 pm   What are billboards?

ESL/EFL Test #129 "Real Life: Transportation (2)", question 3

Some cities allow big signs to be put on the side of the road for advertising purposes. These are called bill ..........

(a) flats
(b) woods
(c) boards
(d) commercials

ESL/EFL Test #129 "Real Life: Transportation (2)", answer 3

Some cities allow big signs to be put on the side of the road for advertising purposes. These are called bill boards.

Correct answer: (c) boards
_________________________

Hello Teachers,

what means "bill boards" ?

The_Lucky_One

What are billboards? #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 09, 2010 13:22 pm   What are billboards?

Your question should read 'What does bill boards' mean. The answer is on your screen already: big signs to be put on the side of the road for advertising purposes

Here is an example:

TOEIC listening, talks: Company executive is introducing course participants to their new real estate training program

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Future tense?current assets vs. fixed assetslook vs. watchSo tired (not 'much tired')What is the largest body of water surrounded by land?How do you put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty?What does furry mean?"bird of a different color" vs "bird of the same feathers"'the hard shorts the CEO' vs 'the big shorts the CEO'what is the expression of hot off the press?What is the meaning of lambs?What who does high gear mean?There should be spaces between the following words: restarting and union