public; large group of people; gathering
ambivalence
passport
origin
crowd

How do you put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty?

What is the meaning of gross pay? | What is the largest body of water surrounded by land?
How do you put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty? #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:23 am   How do you put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty?

ESL/EFL Test #228 "The Global Financial Environment (2)", question 1

Timothy F. Geithner, CEO of the New York Reserve Bank (March 2006) focuses on two features of what is happening in the world economy and financial markets today, which are among the most interesting and consequential questions we ......... today.

(a) ask
(b) face
(c) fear
(d) refer

ESL/EFL Test #228 "The Global Financial Environment (2)", answer 1

Timothy F. Geithner, CEO of the New York Reserve Bank (March 2006) focuses on two features of what is happening in the world economy and financial markets today, which are among the most interesting and consequential questions we face today.

Correct answer: (b) face
_________________________

How do u put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty?
Stupy

How do you put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty? #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 am   How do you put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty?

Throw a few of them away.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What does 'roll' mean?What are interest rates?Future tense?current assets vs. fixed assetslook vs. watchSo tired (not 'much tired')What are billboards?What does set the world on fire mean?What does furry mean?"bird of a different color" vs "bird of the same feathers"'the hard shorts the CEO' vs 'the big shorts the CEO'What is the meaning of lambs?What who does high gear mean?