to determine; to stabilize; to arrange; to repair; to prepare
would
resume
fix
warehouse

What is the largest body of water surrounded by land?

How do you put 50 books in 9 shelfs in odd number with no shelf empty? | current assets vs. fixed assets
What is the largest body of water surrounded by land? #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:30 am   What is the largest body of water surrounded by land?

ESL/EFL Test #228 "The Global Financial Environment (2)", question 2

These are, first, the ......... of forward interest rates in financial markets, and, second, the pattern of external imbalances.

(a) activities
(b) behavior
(c) facts
(d) shift

ESL/EFL Test #228 "The Global Financial Environment (2)", answer 2

These are, first, the behavior of forward interest rates in financial markets, and, second, the pattern of external imbalances.

Correct answer: (b) behavior
_________________________

It's the largest body of water surrounded by land within a
familiar political entity. However, when compared to
similar landforms in the region....it's all but a puddle
Stupy

What is the largest body of water surrounded by land? #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 am   What is the largest body of water surrounded by land?

The Rocky Mountains?
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
What does 'roll' mean?What does covered mean?What are interest rates?Future tense?look vs. watchSo tired (not 'much tired')What are billboards?What does set the world on fire mean?What does furry mean?"bird of a different color" vs "bird of the same feathers"'the hard shorts the CEO' vs 'the big shorts the CEO'What is the meaning of gross pay?What who does high gear mean?