excellent; wonderful; splendid; magnificent
absorbed
superb
elaborate
tight

What is the meaning of hibernate?

Meaning of "a nasty piece of work" | 'The boys are really' vs 'The boys being really'
What is the meaning of hibernate? #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 am   What is the meaning of hibernate?

ESL/EFL Test #790 "Bats: Vocabulary Practice", question 7

Some types of bats .......... They eat heavily and then sleep from fall until spring.

(a) hibernate
(b) vacation
(c) walk
(d) jump

ESL/EFL Test #790 "Bats: Vocabulary Practice", answer 7

Some types of bats hibernate. They eat heavily and then sleep from fall until spring.

Correct answer: (a) hibernate
_________________________

what is the meaning of hibernate?

Aleftina
Aleftina

What is the meaning of hibernate? #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 am   What is the meaning of hibernate?

'Hibernate' is a word used to describe what some animals do during the winter period - they sleep.

_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does pass away mean?Zebras look like stripes and horsesWhy doesn't 'clear' fit here?Idiomatic meaning of "I'm so burnt"whipped vs. struckOutlet StoresEvery since that kid was murdered...Please know the difference between feline and caninne family.No parrots on Google?Goods as a noun?me vs. myselfneed some help in finding useful textbooksA 10 item or less lane?