Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

person who has the right to grant a license
relation
franchisor
anchor
photographer
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
I'm Lubna from Pakistan. | Introduce: My name is Vladimir...
listening exercises
Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:14 pm   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

Hello everyone! my name is Polina, i live and study in Moscow, Russia. It is very necessary for me to pass TOEFIL successfully. So, i'm going to work hard=)
Paalinka

Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 am   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

hello~ Polina, great to know you here~

wow...try your best to pass TOEFIL, you can do it~ :) You know one of my friend attend TOEFIL test twice,and finally he passed, I don't know if i am right to tell that, I just want you try best ! :) God bless you!

Have a nice time!

Yoski
Yoski
You can meet me at english-test.net

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:44 pm   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

Hi Polina,
You really need to work very hard, because TOEFL is quite difficult and tricky exam that you will be very confused while working it! Its seems to be complicated but in other hand the exam is very logical! You need to be fully concetrated and calm while reading and deciding which one to pick as a correct answer!
The exam time is limited, try to be as quick as you can, try to focus yourself to the paper as much as you can, and you will do it, no doubt!
Be patient and relaxed, and exclusively pay an attention to the time, it seems that there is enough time to do, but its not, it will pass ouppsss as a flash!

Good luck friend!
Papatyae
You can meet me at english-test.net

Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #4 (permalink) Wed Jan 20, 2010 21:06 pm   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

Thanks for so nice advices and wishes, guys! Now i pay a really big attention to my training for this exam. I've already understood that TOEFIL isn't easy and that i have to do a lot of work to be succesfull in it.
So, have a nice time too and Good luck!=)
Paalinka

Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #5 (permalink) Wed Jan 20, 2010 21:08 pm   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

Hi Polina, please note that the noun 'advice' is uncountable so the word 'advices' does not exist. Also, please note the spelling of 'successful' and 'I'. This might help you: Are you able to use a spell checker? As a TOEFL candidate you should be!

Regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, talks: A business executive is asking his PA to reschedule his itinerary
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #6 (permalink) Mon Feb 01, 2010 22:14 pm   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

Hi Polina
I am also preparing toefl ibt. Now I am in USA for my gradutae course. We can improve your skill together.

Thnaks
Jak

Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #7 (permalink) Mon Feb 01, 2010 22:41 pm   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

Hi Polina

This is Parajuli roma USA. I am also preparing TOEFL i BT for my graduate study. We can go together and share the information on this test.

Thnaks
Parajuli
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #8 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:27 am   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

Wow! A new friend!
I'm preparing TOEFL now. My reading and Listening are so bad...
Heidi Wang
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hello everyone! I'm Polina=) #9 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:55 am   Hello everyone! I'm Polina=)

hi everyone !

I'm really lucky for I have found this forum. I am going to take the Toefl ibt test in May. However, my English is not good. It's why I really want yours help. I hope that we could study together effectively.
Selena88

I'm Lubna from Pakistan. | Introduce: My name is Vladimir...
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Speak in English: My name is Vaida...New member: How are you?Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English)Hello everybody! My name is Andreia and I am from Rio de Janeiro...Greetings from SudanKmitla from ThailandHello everybody, I am Sankar and from Qatar...Hi all, This is Ravi from India...What is the meaning of "don't mind her"?oh, hello!Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...French and EnglishEnglish improvement