to summarize; to review with a short summary
recap
agree
lounge
allay

Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
English improvement | I'm Lubna from Pakistan.
Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #16 (permalink) Tue Jan 26, 2010 19:45 pm   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

and where is it used? are you in american doing this now? what is the smallest grade to be aproved? please do not use the mic because the audio is awfull.
Junior_Tls

Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #17 (permalink) Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:23 pm   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

its used in education n migration purpose, every uni requires different band to qualify non english speaking student to study in the university.
_________________
No pain No gain !
Anabiya

Location: Melbourne

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #18 (permalink) Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:17 am   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

how was your preparing?
Junior_Tls

Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #19 (permalink) Sun Jan 31, 2010 17:41 pm   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

hi, everybody :)
My name is Ksenia & i'm from Kasakhstan. I'm 22.
So.... I'm here not only because of preparing for the TOEFL but also, in general, to improve my english.
I have have little difficulty in speaking now, just because (that's what i think) i pay attention mostly on reading & listening exersises. but tomorrow, I PROMICE (to myself first of all) i'll buy a mic & begin my speaking english improving :)
Kasenechka

Location: Kazakhstan

Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #20 (permalink) Sun Jan 31, 2010 17:44 pm   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

Oh... forget to say about my aims :) I wanna get master course in Germany in English language. So - english is everywhere :)
Kasenechka

Location: Kazakhstan

Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #21 (permalink) Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 am   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

Hello everyone over here at this fantastic forum,

I am Meltaif from Sudan which is an Arfo-Arab country, I'm here to develop my language skills in term of writing, speaking and reading. Furthermore, that I'd like to pass the Tofel exam because I decide to advance my studies in Marketing Management in USA.

Thank you so much
Meltaif
Meltaif

how are you?where are you from #22 (permalink) Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:41 am   how are you?where are you from

i am awais from karachi,pakistan .i am learning vocabulay
Awais

Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #23 (permalink) Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 am   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

Hi ksenia, meltaif and awais and welcome... this is an excellant forum I assure you will enjoy every bit of your time here..
_________________
No pain No gain !
Anabiya

Location: Melbourne

Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #24 (permalink) Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:03 pm   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

Hi Chuneedah Gul, Thank you for the warm welcoming, as you said the forum is so interesting & promising.
I hope that all of us will benefit from such interaction between different people coming from different clutures
and languages skills background.

Meltaif
Meltaif

Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story... #25 (permalink) Mon Feb 01, 2010 13:49 pm   Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...

hi.i want to introduse many people and improve my english.
Indo

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
New member: How are you?Introduce: My name is Vladimir...Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English)Hello everybody! My name is Andreia and I am from Rio de Janeiro...Greetings from SudanKmitla from ThailandHello everybody, I am Sankar and from Qatar...Hi all, This is Ravi from India...What is the meaning of "don't mind her"?oh, hello!Hi everybody! My name is Emilia...Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...speak english well