Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

client; buyer; person who buys a product or service
sponsor
customer
coupon
rescue
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of souvenirs

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Meaning of "secondhand stores" | Difference among scare, scary, frighten, frightening, frightened
listening exercises
Meaning of souvenirs #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 26, 2010 16:47 pm   Meaning of souvenirs

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #163 "Holidays: Word Match (1)", question 2

I also visited a lot of unique shops and ......... some souvenirs.

(a) spent
(b) wrote
(c) bought
(d) drove

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #163 "Holidays: Word Match (1)", answer 2

I also visited a lot of unique shops and bought some souvenirs.

Correct answer: (c) bought

What means souvenirs?

shreya
shreya

Meaning of souvenirs #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 26, 2010 17:31 pm   Meaning of souvenirs

Hello
Souvenirs are things you buy or keep to remind you of a place, a holiday or a special event.

Regards,
Nola

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "secondhand stores" | Difference among scare, scary, frighten, frightening, frightened
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What is "set the world on fire"?'hen house' vs 'doldrums'Verb to have should be followed by past participle...What is an icon?Should it not be charity begins at home?What does call the tune mean here?When somebody has bought the farm, they have died.furnished the company?Many kinds of flowers bloom?difference between rock and jazz music?What does tribute mean?fitted vs fitWhat is the difference between 'affect' and 'effect'?