having no curves or bends; frank; continuous; honest; consistent
straight
rigorous
waste
terminal

Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English)

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Introduce: My name is Vladimir... | What is the meaning of "don't mind her"?
Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English) #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 am   Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English)

Hi my friends!

It's wonderful to find the website for study English and meet people all over the world.

I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English) from Vietnam.
Some decade years ago, Vietnam was a poor country and backward country because of the two wars, etc.
Since 199s, Vietnamese had been coming to the Market-Economy.
As the result, our life are better and we now have better conditions to study.
Anyhow, the education background in our country still has a significant gap with international education.
English is a very important for the diplomatic communication as well as intrnational business.
I myself have an aim to get better English knowledge not only in communication but also in Culture, History, Economy, etc.

Thanks all, my good friends.

Vien Du Khach
(Lonely Walkerman Named in English)
Viendu

Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English) #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 17:13 pm   Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English)

Hi Vien Du Khach

Will tell you to put more effort you will undersant and know english very well.
Francisiyke

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English) #3 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 18:13 pm   Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English)

Viendu wrote:
Hi my friends!

................

Vien Du Khach
(Lonely Walkerman Named in English)

Impressive name! Nice to meet u! I am from VN also.
Nvchien1407

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I am a new memberHi there! I wanna talk! Maybe I can give out a hint or two as to how...Speak in English: My name is Vaida...New member: How are you?Hello everybody! My name is Andreia and I am from Rio de Janeiro...Greetings from SudanKmitla from ThailandHello everybody, I am Sankar and from Qatar...Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...French and EnglishHello everyone! I'm Polina=)English improvementHow to use this forum efficiently?