related to by the remarriage of a parent and not by blood
ad
photo
post
step

New member: How are you?

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
A Newcomer from Cambodia | From an old noob working in China
New member: How are you? #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 20:06 pm   New member: How are you?

hello everybody...
How are you?
Vaida

Location: Ireland

New member: How are you? #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 am   New member: How are you?

Hello, I'm new,too
Pe'Ai Pro

Location: Hue, Vietnam (Dicovery Bay, CA)

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
New member: How are you? #3 (permalink) Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:46 am   New member: How are you?

hi there, I am newbie. :)
Cosmos

New member: How are you? #4 (permalink) Wed Feb 03, 2010 20:06 pm   New member: How are you?

hi , i am new too
Fas

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Egypt Today: my name is Adel...TOEFLŪ expert needed (there must be a few here!)New here. I would like to get to know some of you...I am a new memberHi there! I wanna talk! Maybe I can give out a hint or two as to how...Speak in English: My name is Vaida...Introduce: My name is Vladimir...Greeting from Vietnam. I'm Vien Du Khach (Lonely Walkerman Named in English)Hello everybody! My name is Andreia and I am from Rio de Janeiro...What is the meaning of "don't mind her"?Why are you here? Where are you from? tell your story...French and EnglishHello everyone! I'm Polina=)