partitioning; department; faculty; ranking; level according to difficulty
elaboration
change
division
protection

A slang word for face

Difference between there / in there | success will largely depend on
A slang word for face #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 pm   A slang word for face

Whenhe dented the rear fender, his friend said, "Your car is so banged up, no one will ever notice that little mark. A slice off a cut ......... is never missed."

(a) cheese
(b) loaf
(c) lettuce
(d) bread

Whenhe dented the rear fender, his friend said, "Your car is so banged up, no one will ever notice that little mark. A slice off a cut loaf is never missed."

Correct answer: (b) loaf
_________________________

A SLANG WORD FOR FACE

Bubbis
Bubbis

A slang word for face #2 (permalink) Thu Feb 04, 2010 14:18 pm   A slang word for face

mug
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
loaf #3 (permalink) Thu Nov 11, 2010 17:44 pm   loaf

Don't this saying express also that if a loaf is cut off and you cut an other slice of bread nobody will notice it. As his car so banged up / not perfect here it is not whole than a loaf/ no one ever notice that little dent, it would pass in the others.

_________________

Test and other things #4 (permalink) Thu Nov 25, 2010 23:02 pm   Test and other things

Who deleted my photo about the score board. Yesterday I did this test, and today I do it for the third time. Today: 25 th November 2010.
Svaby kati
_________________

A slang word for face #5 (permalink) Sun Nov 06, 2011 15:08 pm   A slang word for face

Hi teacher,

I want to learn Idiom but I do not know where can I find the lesson. Coils you please show me the link? Thanks.

How do I know my name on the score board? Sometime, I answer all the question correct, but I don't see my name on the board. Thanks
Kietsjsu

negated byIn fact, a child...unsteady and giddy.with their features in the wrong placesWhat is an entablature?Change, fly, jog, eatWhy does Alice (in Wonderland) say so?what is "i'd"why" what" not "thatPhrase: Just a minute, you have just broken my case.Meaning of "gathered a bundle of"Statue instead of statusTime to spare