ethic; lesson; principle
environment
readiness
moral
artisan

Sentence: Who was the woman I saw you laughing with yesterday?

How many dressing expressing do you know? | the difference between in, on and at
Sentence: Who was the woman I saw you laughing with yesterday? #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 05, 2010 17:30 pm   Sentence: Who was the woman I saw you laughing with yesterday?

could yu tell me which is correct answer?
"Who was the woman I saw you laughing with yesterday?"
"She was _____."
the woman next door
the next door woman
the woman next to the door
the woman next by the door
Sultano

Sentence: Who was the woman I saw you laughing with yesterday? #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:43 am   Sentence: Who was the woman I saw you laughing with yesterday?

the woman next door
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
sort into vs. fall intooverpass vs. intersectionwith whom (or) whom ... withDifference between yet and already? Why is "yet" not appropriate here?Meaning of 'the chickens come home to roost'Meaning of parrotsdifference between common and usual hereWe're going right after work.I'm going to a movie vs. I'm going to watch a moviequiet instead of rangeWhat does 'knee high' mean?sentence using than as a subordinating conjuctionPhrase: I have possibly inherited this disability