inadequate; disappointing; not good enough
moral
prolific
digital
unsatisfactory

overpass vs. intersection

Difference between boring and bored | Why might advertising have an impact many years after it appears?
overpass vs. intersection #1 (permalink) Mon Feb 08, 2010 22:01 pm   overpass vs. intersection

ESL/EFL Test #128 "Real Life: Transportation (1)", question 8

At that same ........., she noticed that all of the cars stopped and waited while the people crossed the street because the light was red for the cars.

(a) overpass
(b) intersection
(c) toll

ESL/EFL Test #128 "Real Life: Transportation (1)", answer 8

At that same intersection, she noticed that all of the cars stopped and waited while the people crossed the street because the light was red for the cars.

Correct answer: (b) intersection

At that same overpass, she noticed that all of the cars stopped and waited while the people crossed the street because the light was red for the cars.
_________________________

the 8th failure i marked overpass and not intersection
Carlsoak

Location: Hannover Germany, Pittsburgh USA, London UK

overpass vs. intersection #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 0:20 am   overpass vs. intersection

Yes and that's why you should repeat the test.

TOEIC short conversations: Employee offers to help her co-worker with his report.

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
overpass vs. intersection #3 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 0:41 am   overpass vs. intersection

is that the truth ? i`m supposed to be categoroside as an beginner so u`r repy rather confuses me then it will ihelpful
Carlsoak

overpass vs. intersection #4 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 0:42 am   overpass vs. intersection

categorised / reply
Carlsoak

overpass vs. intersection #5 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 0:49 am   overpass vs. intersection

Carl why do you think you got the question wrong?

What did you not understand?
_________________
There's no such thing as an exception to the rule...

My blog: http://calleteach.wordpress.com
OxfordBlues

overpass vs. intersection #6 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 0:58 am   overpass vs. intersection

Carlsoak wrote:

Please take a look at this post of yours again. How many mistakes can you find in it yourself? Nobody is categorizing you. I'm just trying to point that following basic rules is essential to success in any field.

TOEIC short conversations: Woman asks real estate agent how many of his new apartments he has found tenants for.

Define export potential'A few' for countable nouns.simple past followed by simple presentAbout feline also meaning of this word Is there any animal belongs to?sort into vs. fall intowith whom (or) whom ... withExpression: Eat away onDifference between yet and already? Why is "yet" not appropriate here?Meaning of 'the chickens come home to roost'Meaning of 'Blow up'It could be 'the charger is disconnected from the phone'?the difference between in, on and atSentence: Who was the woman I saw you laughing with yesterday?