intermediate to; common; shared
above
below
between
save

Why might advertising have an impact many years after it appears?

overpass vs. intersection | Jacob Freeman, a bank teller was recently evaluated by his superior...
Why might advertising have an impact many years after it appears? #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:04 am   Why might advertising have an impact many years after it appears?

ESL/EFL Test #170 "Essential Advertising", question 1

Stephen Whyte, CEO of Leo Burnett, observes that Marshall McLuhan may have had his ......... when uttering his much-quoted statement, "Advertising is the greatest art form of the 20th Century".

(a) foot in his mouth
(b) hat on backwards
(c) nose to the grindstone
(d) tongue in his cheek

ESL/EFL Test #170 "Essential Advertising", answer 1

Stephen Whyte, CEO of Leo Burnett, observes that Marshall McLuhan may have had his tongue in his cheek when uttering his much-quoted statement, "Advertising is the greatest art form of the 20th Century".

Correct answer: (d) tongue in his cheek
_________________________

i am tring to find answers for my model paper, appreciate the help of a veteran.

I all

1. Why might advertising have an impact many years after it appears?

2. Distinguish between controlled coverage and customer self-selection.

III Any three questions.

4 What is the difference between brand image or personality, brand comprehension, and brand attitude? 126

Hrimm
Hrimm

Define export potential'A few' for countable nouns.On the horizon vs under the horizon.simple past followed by simple presentAbout feline also meaning of this word Is there any animal belongs to?sort into vs. fall intowith whom (or) whom ... withExpression: Eat away onDifference between yet and already? Why is "yet" not appropriate here?Meaning of 'the chickens come home to roost'Meaning of 'Blow up'It could be 'the charger is disconnected from the phone'?the difference between in, on and at