Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

view; vista; panorama; set; backdrop used on stage to portray a particular setting or locale
scenery
entry
toll
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Define export potential

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
About feline also meaning of this word Is there any animal belongs to? | 'A few' for countable nouns.
listening exercises
Define export potential #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 am   Define export potential

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #199 "Thinking to Export", question 1

There are several ways to evaluate the export ......... of your products and services in overseas markets; the most common approach is to examine the success of your products domestically.

(a) credentials
(b) credibility
(c) potency
(d) potential

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #199 "Thinking to Export", answer 1

There are several ways to evaluate the export potential of your products and services in overseas markets; the most common approach is to examine the success of your products domestically.

Correct answer: (d) potential

please define export potential?

Bubbis
Bubbis

Define export potential #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:39 am   Define export potential

Export potential = feasibility of profitably exporting your products and services.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
About feline also meaning of this word Is there any animal belongs to? | 'A few' for countable nouns.
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
newborn vs toddlerpuppies vs cubsall the body parts can be a verb?When i breathe with my mouth and lungs i take air into my lungs and inhale...On the horizon vs under the horizon.simple past followed by simple presentWhy might advertising have an impact many years after it appears?sort into vs. fall intooverpass vs. intersectionExpression: Eat away onMeaning of 'Blow up'It could be 'the charger is disconnected from the phone'?Why is the answer 'backs'? Is is the substitute for 'body'?