view; vista; panorama; set; backdrop used on stage to portray a particular setting or locale
scenery
entry
toll
top

Define export potential

About feline also meaning of this word Is there any animal belongs to? | 'A few' for countable nouns.
Define export potential #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 am   Define export potential

ESL/EFL Test #199 "Thinking to Export", question 1

There are several ways to evaluate the export ......... of your products and services in overseas markets; the most common approach is to examine the success of your products domestically.

(a) credentials
(b) credibility
(c) potency
(d) potential

ESL/EFL Test #199 "Thinking to Export", answer 1

There are several ways to evaluate the export potential of your products and services in overseas markets; the most common approach is to examine the success of your products domestically.

Correct answer: (d) potential
_________________________

please define export potential?

Bubbis
Bubbis

Define export potential #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:39 am   Define export potential

Export potential = feasibility of profitably exporting your products and services.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
newborn vs toddlerpuppies vs cubsall the body parts can be a verb?When i breathe with my mouth and lungs i take air into my lungs and inhale...On the horizon vs under the horizon.simple past followed by simple presentWhy might advertising have an impact many years after it appears?sort into vs. fall intooverpass vs. intersectionExpression: Eat away onMeaning of 'Blow up'It could be 'the charger is disconnected from the phone'?Why is the answer 'backs'? Is is the substitute for 'body'?