gloomy; cheerless; bad; depressing; sad
false
sincere
late
dismal

But to each to his own - I guess the second "to" is a typo.

The lorry driver | "Coming to call"
But to each to his own - I guess the second "to" is a typo. #1 (permalink) Mon Feb 15, 2010 21:24 pm   But to each to his own - I guess the second "to" is a typo.

"I wouldn't have built the shed that way; I don't like the way the supports are set up. But to each to his .........," Luke said to Harry.

(a) view
(b) opinion
(c) own
(d) druther

"I wouldn't have built the shed that way; I don't like the way the supports are set up. But to each to his own," Luke said to Harry.

Correct answer: (c) own

_________________________

Baubau

But to each to his own - I guess the second "to" is a typo. #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:09 am   But to each to his own - I guess the second "to" is a typo.

Yes, you're right, thanks. We'll fix that.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
The lorry driver | "Coming to call"
What does engage in horse play mean?"He must have got me to make five concessions""go play in traffic"I came ... with fever and i need to go to the hospital.Keep up the good work!To be in the hen houseIs "coming on hard" the same with "coming on strong"?'Who' is a relative pronoun and is used to begin relative clauses...At the end of the day?What is a carry-on bag?all the body parts can be a verb?Statutes enacted by cities are called?Meaning of idiom 'in one's birthday suit'