strong; healthy
certain
robust
efficient
hidden

What does engage in horse play mean?

"He must have got me to make five concessions" | What is a carry-on bag?
What does engage in horse play mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 17, 2010 18:07 pm   What does engage in horse play mean?

"You are trying to tell me that you had a Lamborghini but you traded it for a Honda Civic because it gets better gas mileage? Horse .........! I don't believe you," Matt said to Ian.

(a) tails
(b) hooves
(c) ears
(d) feathers

"You are trying to tell me that you had a Lamborghini but you traded it for a Honda Civic because it gets better gas mileage? Horse feathers! I don't believe you," Matt said to Ian.

Correct answer: (d) feathers
_________________________

10 example of horst play
Stupy

What does engage in horse play mean? #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 17, 2010 18:51 pm   What does engage in horse play mean?

I think you mean "horse play." Horse play refers to light-hearted activities; rough, childish playing; romping around; to frolic.
For example, "Don't engage in any more horse play today."
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
withdrawal vs withrawalMeaning of "all-you-can-eat buffet"coversing vs conversingCostume not cotumeWhat does 'get wired' mean?What is a toddler?I need some money!"go play in traffic"I came ... with fever and i need to go to the hospital.Flock of birds?Keep up the good work!But to each to his own - I guess the second "to" is a typo.To be in the hen house