to act upon
disavow
affect
fulminate
renovate

HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score!

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Best Practice site for the SATŪ | Where can I get my SATŪ essays checked and graded
HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score! #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:39 am   HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score!

Hey people how are you today? basically this will be my thrid time giving my sat1. When ever i go to check my result online, i always, always screw up in the crictcal reading section the most and dont know how and why i get like 350 to 400. I mean i cant get them staright. I have my test of the dec 3 plzz help me if you people can.
Saady

Well #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:52 am   Well

Can some one please reply to him, time is ticking by. Sorry Saady i have no comments to give you on this topic.
The Godfather

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
SAT reading comprehension #3 (permalink) Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:50 am   SAT reading comprehension

Hi Saady,

If I understand you correctly, you want to improve your SAT reading comprehension? If this is the case you should create your own personal training plan that contains various reading comprehension exercises. For example, you should make it a habit to read a short text every single day. While you are reading try to grasp the gist of the article without using a dicationary. Once you have finished reading try to retell the text idn your own wors. Then go back to the text and read it again this time concentrating on new vocabulary. Create your own glossary and discuss new words with us here in the forum.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Did you attend the training seminar?

HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score! #4 (permalink) Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:39 am   HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score!

do more practicing is the best way
123456

HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score! #5 (permalink) Mon Nov 04, 2013 18:11 pm   HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score!

U can study blur book and online course
Qases

HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score! #6 (permalink) Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:39 am   HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score!

i recommend princeton review and barron's for critical reading section
Frenzypie

HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score! #7 (permalink) Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:51 am   HELP I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION: sat1 score!

Also there are plenty of videos on youtube with really good tip, search on SAT reading
Surendraverma

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SATŪ helpSelling Standardized Tests (new thread since my old one got locked)SATŪ QAS Trading ContestTest SATŪ/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALEAffordable SATŪ Math helpLooking for SATŪ Math Level 1/2 tests.. Have dozens to trade withSATŪ or ACT prior paperNeed Help On Personal Statement?Selling All SATŪ QASMay 2014 qas. urgent needLooking to trade for SATŪ, PSAT and ACTI want Psat tests and ready to purchase them !All My QAS tests Free for all members !