to stand in line; to make a row
accompany
decline
enlarge
queues

'The largest jellyfish' vs 'The fastest jellyfish'

O, Oh, Ah, Huh... | When to use 'off'?
'The largest jellyfish' vs 'The fastest jellyfish' #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 am   'The largest jellyfish' vs 'The fastest jellyfish'

ESL/EFL Test #171 "Jellyfish: Vocabulary Practice", question 1

The ......... jellyfish in the world is the Lion's Mane jellyfish. It can grow to over 120 feet long and that is bigger than any other jellyfish in the world.

(a) smallest
(b) fattest
(c) fastest
(d) largest

ESL/EFL Test #171 "Jellyfish: Vocabulary Practice", answer 1

The largest jellyfish in the world is the Lion's Mane jellyfish. It can grow to over 120 feet long and that is bigger than any other jellyfish in the world.

Correct answer: (d) largest
_________________________

is fasterst?

Biggy
Biggy

'The largest jellyfish' vs 'The fastest jellyfish' #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:07 am   'The largest jellyfish' vs 'The fastest jellyfish'

No.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
O, Oh, Ah, Huh... | When to use 'off'?
pairs of sentencesfurther vs fartherDifference between above the law and over the law...He preys vs. he is preyingYou will lose all of that money!"Well, that's Kyle for you!"'Lowdown' vs 'Low down'What is downsizing means?"put the bite on me"What does this mean: Sing for my supper?pull up stake vs. pull up stakesWhy is the elphant heavy?"get hoisted on your petard"