obligated; engaged; industrious; ambitious; loyal
annoying
committed
harmful
occupied

Differences between were and wash

What does the cards are stacked against you mean? | Difference between Neither and Either
Differences between were and wash #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 05, 2010 13:05 pm   Differences between were and wash

ESL/EFL Test #756 "The Mind: Verbs (1)", question 1

When you ......... numerical information, your mind tries to figure out a mathematical problem or equation. For example, you do this when you want to determine your spending ability or budget each month.

(a) calculate
(b) forget
(c) overlook
(d) recall

ESL/EFL Test #756 "The Mind: Verbs (1)", answer 1

When you calculate numerical information, your mind tries to figure out a mathematical problem or equation. For example, you do this when you want to determine your spending ability or budget each month.

Correct answer: (a) calculate
_________________________

what the differences between were and wash

suci
suci

Differences between were and wash #2 (permalink) Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:30 am   Differences between were and wash

Everything. The two words have nothing in common except their first letters.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
"he got out the paddle"None of the lights are OR none of the lights is?"he'll do right by her"Sentence: Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much.Does this sentence mean the job market is becoming better?This sentence means the resume needs to be revised, doesn't it?"that's all she wrote"I always think that the longest serving staff should look forward to retiring.What does 'tied up' mean?In an organized manner?Keep a check on stationery suppliesrespect vs. in appreciationpairs of sentences