fleece from some animals; frizzy hair
litter
wool
gate
offset

This sentence means the resume needs to be revised, doesn't it?

Does this sentence mean the job market is becoming better? | "he'll do right by her"
This sentence means the resume needs to be revised, doesn't it? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 06, 2010 20:16 pm   This sentence means the resume needs to be revised, doesn't it?

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Corporate Policy (1)", question 7

Your resume needs ......... work.

(a) many
(b) lot
(c) a
(d) some

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Corporate Policy (1)", answer 7

Your resume needs some work.

Correct answer: (d) some
_________________________

thanks.
_________________
I have a dream and I want to know the secret of time and universe.
Zhangbaixiang

Location: Chinese

This sentence means the resume needs to be revised, doesn't it? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 07, 2010 0:45 am   This sentence means the resume needs to be revised, doesn't it?

Yes
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Difference between since and farWhat does "there will be some kind of consideration" mean?Sentences with lift?"he got out the paddle"None of the lights are OR none of the lights is?Sentence: Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much."that's all she wrote"I always think that the longest serving staff should look forward to retiring.What does 'tied up' mean?What does the cards are stacked against you mean?Differences between were and washIn an organized manner?Please explain to me the meaning of "the casual dress code".