exerting great force; effective; potent; producing the desired effect; influential
powerful
perennial
tantamount
pocket

Does this sentence mean the job market is becoming better?

Sentence: Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much. | This sentence means the resume needs to be revised, doesn't it?
Does this sentence mean the job market is becoming better? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 06, 2010 20:17 pm   Does this sentence mean the job market is becoming better?

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Corporate Policy (1)", question 6

The job ......... seems to be improving.

(a) fence
(b) allowance
(c) market
(d) cruise

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Corporate Policy (1)", answer 6

The job market seems to be improving.

Correct answer: (c) market
_________________________

thanks.
_________________
I have a dream and I want to know the secret of time and universe.
Zhangbaixiang

Location: Chinese

Does this sentence mean the job market is becoming better? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 07, 2010 0:45 am   Does this sentence mean the job market is becoming better?

Yes
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Difference between since and farWhat does "there will be some kind of consideration" mean?Sentences with lift?"he got out the paddle"None of the lights are OR none of the lights is?"he'll do right by her""that's all she wrote"I always think that the longest serving staff should look forward to retiring.What does 'tied up' mean?What does the cards are stacked against you mean?Differences between were and washIn an organized manner?Please explain to me the meaning of "the casual dress code".