tolerance; forbearance
patience
routine
enlightenment
omission

Sentence: Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much.

I always think that the longest serving staff should look forward to retiring. | Does this sentence mean the job market is becoming better?
Sentence: Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much. #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 06, 2010 20:38 pm   Sentence: Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much.

ESL/EFL Test #94 "Corporate Policy (2)", question 2

Being a mother ......... 3 and working full-time was too much.

(a) with
(b) at
(c) of
(d) for

ESL/EFL Test #94 "Corporate Policy (2)", answer 2

Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much.

Correct answer: (c) of
_________________________

May I have the meaning of this sentence?

thanks.
_________________
I have a dream and I want to know the secret of time and universe.
Zhangbaixiang

Location: Chinese

Sentence: Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much. #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 07, 2010 0:45 am   Sentence: Being a mother of 3 and working full-time was too much.

She had a full-time job and 3 children, and that situation was too difficult for her.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What does "there will be some kind of consideration" mean?Sentences with lift?"he got out the paddle"None of the lights are OR none of the lights is?"he'll do right by her"This sentence means the resume needs to be revised, doesn't it?"that's all she wrote"What does 'tied up' mean?What does the cards are stacked against you mean?Differences between were and washIn an organized manner?Please explain to me the meaning of "the casual dress code".Difference between Neither and Either