contrarily
necessarily
clearly
regularly
opposite

The rest of the organisation thought that...

thought vs considered | He is on top of the world. vs He is on high of the world.
The rest of the organisation thought that... #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 20, 2005 13:08 pm   The rest of the organisation thought that...

Test No. incompl/inter-82 "Save Our Animals (2)", question 4

The rest of the organisation thought the she and Winton were a dream team (ideal partners) because she was enthusiastic and he was very ..........

(a) expertise
(b) empirical
(c) expert
(d) experienced

Test No. incompl/inter-82 "Save Our Animals (2)", answer 4

The rest of the organisation thought the she and Winton were a dream team (ideal partners) because she was enthusiastic and he was very experienced.

Correct answer: (d) experienced
_________________________

shouldn't it be: the rest of the organisation thought that (not the) ... (sorry if I am wrong, but I am a beginner)

Typos #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 20, 2005 13:17 pm   Typos

You are absolutely right - many thanks for pointing this out. We have changed it here:

Save Our Animals (2)

The all-in-one version of this test will soon amended too.
Please do keep notifying us of any typos you come across.

TOEIC listening, question-response: You work for Peabody and Sons, don't you?

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Test 82/4 the/that #3 (permalink) Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:07 pm   Test 82/4 the/that

thank you for your answer :D
margaret Krakow/Poland

The rest of the organisation thought that... #4 (permalink) Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:07 am   The rest of the organisation thought that...

Hi Mr. Torsten..

What is the true difference between 'experience' and 'expert' on that sentence?

Many Thanks.
Watie

Location: Indonesia

'hen house' vs 'doldrums'What is an icon?Should it not be charity begins at home?What does call the tune mean here?When somebody has bought the farm, they have died.furnished the company?Many kinds of flowers bloom?What does pass away mean?Short answer: yes, he does.Zebras look like stripes and horsesWhy doesn't 'clear' fit here?Idiomatic meaning of "I'm so burnt"What does tribute mean?