never changing; always with the same standard; alike; similar; even
uniform
unfeigned
plenary
nostalgic

Helpful link for GMAT® students

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
How important is Quant? | Can you provide some maths topics for GMAT®?
Helpful link for GMAT students #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 20, 2005 22:42 pm   Helpful link for GMAT students

The GMAT Club: gmatclub.com

I used it myself when studying for the GMAT a couple of years ago. It was definitely helpful. If you search around, you might even find some old posts of mine. :)

David
Comenius

Location: San Francisco

Helpful link for GMAT students #2 (permalink) Wed May 25, 2011 13:29 pm   Helpful link for GMAT students

They have 145K members, impressive!
_________________
Joel Milne,
English-Test.net Developer
Goldhat
Site Developer

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Helpful link for GMAT students #3 (permalink) Sat Jun 18, 2011 18:53 pm   Helpful link for GMAT students

Preparing for Gmat math problem solving requires basic understanding of high school maths and having the foundation enables you to break into the 600 score barrier.

Check out http://www.oojih.com for free study guide and free practice tests. I particularly like the "word problem" section. It helps me practice the usual suspect questions in GMAT.

Good luck
Newbeginning

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Preparing for my MBALittle Known Ways to Clear GMAT® ExamsOnline / Mobile Test Prep??How to prepare for my MBA?GRE® or GMAT® in my case. please help me!!!Statement of Purpose Sample for all programStatement of Purpose for Finance (sample)There is only one definition of success—to be able to spend your life in your owncompared to versus when compared toPlease review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required.Improve your grammar: I worked very hard over the last year for GMAT®...GMAT® essay on topic: Global Financial CrisisScored 780 in GMAT®