to sell; to trade or deal; to distribute; to promote
prefer
indulge
market
generate

All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How to deal with the bullies. | I need netive speaker's help.
All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 12, 2010 20:23 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

My latest newsletter really poses a question and that is: How much of a romantic are you? There is another question inside that of course which asks what you understand by the word 'romantic' because it means different things to different people. If you want to follow what I'm on about, read the newsletter:

_________________

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 12, 2010 23:10 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Sorry Alan, was really hoping for a good bed-time read but couldna find a link.
_________________
Test of English as a Foreign Language
TOEFL Preparation & TOEFL Vocabulary
Learn more: How to Become an English Teacher
Ralf
Ralf Breheny

Location: the world

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #3 (permalink) Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:40 am   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Good morning Ralf,

Torsten tells me that it will be sent out next week.

Good to hear from you again.

_________________

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #4 (permalink) Thu Mar 18, 2010 21:18 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Hi Ralf, here is tonight's best bed-time read: All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and an adviser in the university's work-study program

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #5 (permalink) Tue Mar 23, 2010 19:26 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

agree :)))
Hidayah8

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #6 (permalink) Fri Mar 26, 2010 16:58 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

hi................thanks for the article...it is great.......nice subject to talk about....i love poetry.....thanks...it is so effective ....bye
Orcide

Location: syria

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #7 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:12 am   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Thank you Mr. Alan for this essay
I admit that love is essential for life. you love people who surrounds you to communicate and live with them.
you love your parents, your brothers and your friends. But how could you trust a person on your life !!
Giving him all what you have of love and he may in a second leave you for nothing .
How could we choose good people to love ?
people always change as well as there feelings .
I think I'm not romantic . Every one of course can but that's kind of weakness . you loss yourself ,your mind and even your entire life for one and he could love you for a month a year at last he will go away .
that's the maze of life Mr. Alan
All you need is love, love, love is all you need. But love doesn't need you.

thank you
Nour1

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #8 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:16 am   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

I am very weather sensitive and affected heavily by the weather. The weather here is always rainy and cold for all day long. It is hard to glow and smile whenever seeing the cloudy sky and dim sunshines. Although I have a cheerful disposition, I can avoid being depressed and unhappy.
About love and romantic issues, it is a endless topic to talk about. Longing for a true love make us believe that there is some one who is also waiting for us and just for us. But for me romanticism in only is nourished in literature and stories but not in a real life.
Ha

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #9 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 am   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

thanks alot lam very sensitive to weather in jordan cause in winter it is cold, ali
Ali Kalaf

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #10 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 15:17 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

hi every body . its realy on time because love all what iam need . because iam still singal .back to your esssay many people affected by weather ,as iknow in englald there alwayes bad weather .rainy no much sun shining .drive people to the bad moood , here in africa we have realy 4 season we feel them espicaly in north africa
for me iam traying to be romantic as possible as i can
thanks alot
best regards
Najuib

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #11 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 18:44 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Really nice essay written in favor of Barbara Cartland. :)
AbuseArt

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #12 (permalink) Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:13 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Dear Alan,

What a brilliant essay!

It may wonder you, but I have learned for this authors when I was at the university.

Well, I liked the essay very very much!

Thank you!

Best regards!

Look forward for the next essay!
Sunshinegirl

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #13 (permalink) Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:16 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Helo Alan!

I enjoed readind that essay,it's wonderful!

About me I think that I'm romantic.

Look forward for the next essay!

Best regards!
Sunshinegirl

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #14 (permalink) Sun Mar 28, 2010 23:23 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Appreciate your help.
Could you give me another meanings of:
-though thou hast not thy bliss
-thou canst not leave
Thank you
Alberto Cuellar
Alberto Cuellar

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. #15 (permalink) Mon Mar 29, 2010 23:10 pm   All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Dear Alan
When I was reading your essay, It was as if I was talking about my feelings. I am so romantic, and I loved what you wrote pleased me so much . I love poetry and the weather affects my mood , it was wonderful ,
Tanks
.
Esma

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?Conflict managementWe would eat pig shit.My StoryMy another Hero, Jose MourinhoMy teacher says it's impolite to say.English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessHow can I increase the speed of my reading?Is Cleopatra Egytian?Please help me about this situation.Interrogation