state of disorder; mess; lack of order
alchemist
hubris
disarray
wrath

I am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor company

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
How many months before the GMATŪ exam do you start studying? | Resend GMATŪ test scores
I am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor company #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 22, 2005 20:31 pm   I am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor company

Hello, How are you?

I am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor company. Trying to locate GMAT tutors. That have scored a 700 o r higher on the GMAT. To hear about this profitable opportunity please e-mail me back with your name and a contact number to hear more information. You have nothing to lose!

Tutoring services for the G.M.A.T. This is the Graduate management admission test exam, given over 200,000 times a year. It is important for those who want to get into top MBA schools to score very high on this aptitude test. It is my company's goal to teach, and train as many prospective students possible.

So far we have 3 experienced GMAT tutors, but we are always seeking more. Our company is growing and we get many clients every single day. We want to expand our business to other cities, like in Florida, and we need more experienced GMAT tutors available.

My job is to hunt for GMAT tutors who will fly down to Tampa to tutor students. I find these tutors by emailing them through many university email addresses. So if you are interested please e-mail me back with your name an number so we can contact you as soon as possible. This is a profitable opportunity so please consider.

Our payout for tutors is as follows:

20 hour package - $50 per hour = $1000
40 hour package - $40 per hour = $1600
80 hour package - $30 per hour = $2400

objective: We want to help those achieve their dreams.

Thanks ever so much

Jennie Banks
SweetGal

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
The students interested for a career in MBAA question related to an AWA mp3 softwareGMATŪ Score of 720?Brand trust vs service qualityGMATŪ Reading Comprehension HelpWhat is better, GREŪ or GMATŪ?What is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT?GmatŪ On 23 JanAbout GMATŪ Score Sheets?How many times I can go for the GMATŪ exam?Retired GMATŪ testsMaster program (MBA) in SwitzerlandWhat kind of score I would need in order to be considered to a reputable program?