ahead; to the front
forward
instead
consistently
contrary

Why are ants very strong?

Does the "order" mean the position for which the candidat is appling? | Out of date?
Why are ants very strong? #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 am   Why are ants very strong?

ESL/EFL Test #176 "Vocabulary Practice: Ants (1)", question 8

Ants are very ......... for their size. Some can lift 10 times their own body weight!

(a) weak
(b) moody
(c) strong
(d) feeble

ESL/EFL Test #176 "Vocabulary Practice: Ants (1)", answer 8

Ants are very strong for their size. Some can lift 10 times their own body weight!

Correct answer: (c) strong
_________________________

what is the amswer and why??
Stupy

Why are ants very strong? #2 (permalink) Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 am   Why are ants very strong?

It's strong like in your post. Why? Just because of the lexical meaning.
_________________
Nothing's impossible! Never say never! They're what I've been following. Hope you to follow them too!
Vietanhpham_Winter

Location: No.Unknown Molao Residential area, Hadong District, Hanoi City, Vietnam

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does Prime rate mean?What does back bonnet mean?to bump smb. to death means to attack and hurt?What does postpone mean?What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group?What does "entails of the details" mean?What does the "staffing efforts" mean?Why is it called as cellular telephone?Difference between 'I'll see if I can help' and 'I'll look if I can help'"Me either" usagenatural rights, moral rightsThe sorts of support which the firm could giveWhat does put on hold mean?