the act or art of reading or naming numbers
percipient
campaign
lever
numeration

Is Barrons How to prepare for SATŪ book realy good at the english section?

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard? | How long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?
Is Barrons How to prepare for SAT book realy good at the english section? #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:18 am   Is Barrons How to prepare for SAT book realy good at the english section?

im doing the SAT for the first time on december 3rd and im so scared..i jus dnt feel like im ready. i av Barrons how to prepare for SAT book but im nt realy good at the english section..any advice anyone?

macho
macho

Im scared #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:48 am   Im scared

.
How was it, Macho?
.

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
PSAT practice tests?Tips for the SATŪ?Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem.In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATsWhat does SATŪ mean?What do you think of my SATŪ Scores?PSAT/SATŪ Prep SoftwareWhich calculators are acceptable? (SATŪ test this morning!)Need some SATŪ practice tests! help!Is SATŪ Secrets guide good?Question about grade 12 courses (study for the SATŪ)A big gap between SATŪ math and critical reading sectionsSATŪ: before and after