of public funds; of or pertaining to money matters
potential
fiscal
supportive
remote

Adding up?

interest rates are going up? | By saying 'the least efficient and least defensible tax' what does this imply?
Adding up? #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 23, 2010 21:55 pm   Adding up?

ESL/EFL Test #766 "Money: Phrasal Verbs (1)", question 2

Why don't you add ......... all of your monthly expenses and I'll help you formulate a budget.

(a) on
(b) down
(c) up
(d) through

ESL/EFL Test #766 "Money: Phrasal Verbs (1)", answer 2

Why don't you add up all of your monthly expenses and I'll help you formulate a budget.

Correct answer: (c) up
_________________________

what do you mean by through ?
Stupy

Adding up? #2 (permalink) Tue Mar 23, 2010 23:39 pm   Adding up?

Don't you have a DICTIONARY? It has no special meaning here; it is a wrong answer.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What is the meaning of 'I've really had enough of all your excuses?What does took its eye off the ball mean?What does OEMs stand for?deserved a trip to the woodshedWhat is uneconomic actions?What does "in place" mean here?what's the meaning of ”additional for“meaning of 'Bite'what is rubbish?gave rise to competition?How do we read "Jane_101"?Is a one month's notice the same as a dismissal notice?what does overpopulated mean?