to look on; to see; to observe; to testify; to vouch for
accord
mollify
transcend
witness

what's the meaning of ”additional for“

By saying 'the least efficient and least defensible tax' what does this imply? | What is uneconomic actions?
what's the meaning of ”additional for“ #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:29 am   what's the meaning of ”additional for“

I do not understand the meaning of this phrase. There is an uncomplete sentence: Additional for this control system... Hope someone can explain to me. Thanks.
Alice2010

Location: Hangzhou, China

what's the meaning of ”additional for“ #2 (permalink) Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 am   what's the meaning of ”additional for“

Hi Alice,

The adjective is 'incomplete'. It is difficult to know what the correct sentence should be without knowing the context. I could suggest: In addition to this control system.

_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What is a fine?What is the meaning of 'I've really had enough of all your excuses?What does took its eye off the ball mean?Meaning of 'Many suppliers are reserving judgment until the strategy...'What does OEMs stand for?deserved a trip to the woodshedWhat does "in place" mean here?Adding up?interest rates are going up?meaning of 'Bite'what is rubbish?gave rise to competition?How do we read "Jane_101"?